Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Psalm 93

The LORD reigns, he is robed in majesty; the LORD is robed in majesty and is armed with strength. The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved. Your throne was established long ago; you are from all eternity. The seas have lifted up, O LORD, the seas have lifted up their voice; the seas have lifted up their pounding waves. Mightier than the thunder of the great waters, mightier than the breakers of the sea--the LORD on high is mighty. Your statutes stand firm; holiness adorns your house for endless days, O LORD.

The Lord our God is a Warrior, our Commander in Chief, and He always lead us into triumphant victory!!! I shall place my trust in Him and find my victory in the power of the Cross.

O Lord, I place my trust in You. Please lead & guide me and I will follow You all the days of my life. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Thank You.

No comments: