Friday, April 25, 2008

Psalm 117

Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples. For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD.


Praise the Lord!!! Yes indeed, extol the Lord!!! For great is His love towards us, and His faithfulness endures forever. Praise the LORD!!!

I love today’s Psalm so much… When I meditate upon His love towards me, I cannot understand at all why He would love a wretch like me??? I really cannot understand…

O LORD, I am so unworthy of Your love… I am so unlovely… Yet You have chosen to love me… Why Lord? Why?!!! Lord, I will praise You all the days of my life… Not because I am worthy, but because You are worthy… You are worthy to be praised!!!

Dear Lord, I have a special prayer that I need to request from You… I know You are faithful. I have tasted Your faithfulness and I I can testify that while we are unfaithful, You are faithful… Your faithfulness endures through all unfaithfulness, endures forever… My prayer is that, please Lord, will You please make me faithful too?

Thank You LORD… I know You will answer my prayers… Thank You LORD… May I always remain faithful to YOU!!! I will always praise You, my LORD…

No comments: