Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Psalm 114

When Israel came out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of foreign tongue, Judah became God's sanctuary, Israel his dominion.

The sea looked and fled, the Jordan turned back; the mountains skipped like rams, the hills like lambs. Why was it, O sea, that you fled, O Jordan, that you turned back, you mountains, that you skipped like rams, you hills, like lambs?

Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob, who turned the rock into a pool, the hard rock into springs of water.


Our God is an Almighty God!!! His promise for me is to make me into a great nation, to make my name great so that I will be a blessing to many. I believe and I claim it!!! It was while I was nothing that the Lord brought me into the ministry. When I came into the ministry, there were barely few people and the Lord multiplied and grew it to where it is today, with all my brothers, all my family…

Even the sea obeys the Lord, the mountains are obedient to Him… What have we to fear of that the Lord cannot help us overcome? What is impossible for my God that He cannot deliver me from? Surely the Lord will provide for me the spring of life when I walked through the desert. Surely the Lord will protect me when I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. I shall fear no evil.

I love You, my Lord Jesus! I love You, my Almighty God!!!

No comments: