Friday, April 25, 2008

Psalm 116

I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.

The cords of death entangled me, the anguish of the grave came upon me; I was overcome by trouble and sorrow. Then I called on the name of the LORD: "O LORD, save me!" The LORD is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion. The LORD protects the simplehearted; when I was in great need, he saved me.

Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the LORD has been good to you. For you, O LORD, have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before the LORD in the land of the living.

I believed; therefore I said, "I am greatly afflicted."

And in my dismay I said, "All men are liars."

How can I repay the LORD for all his goodness to me? I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the LORD. I will fulfill my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people.

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

O LORD, truly I am your servant; I am your servant, the son of your maidservant; you have freed me from my chains. I will sacrifice a thank offering to you and call on the name of the LORD. I will fulfill my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people, in the courts of the house of the LORD--in your midst, O Jerusalem.

Praise the LORD.


O Lord, truly I am Your servant, the son of Your maidservant. How can I repay Your goodness to me? I will call upon the Name of the Lord!!! I will fulfill my vows to the LORD in the presence of all His people…

O LORD, I am afflicted. I am greatly afflicted… All men are liars!!! I was overcome by trouble and sorrow… O LORD, save me!!! Lord, You protect the simplehearted. O LORD, You heard my voice, You heard my cry for mercy… Thank You for saving me…

Today, I can enter the Lord’s rest because He has delivered my soul, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before the LORD in the land of the living. O LORD, thank You for delivering me…

I will call on the Name of the LORD. I will fulfill my vows in the presence of His people… I will PRAISE the LORD!!!

No comments: