Monday, March 12, 2012

QT on 13th March 2012

Today's Word is taken from Exodus 5:15 - 6:1 (NIV)
[15] Then the Israelite foremen went and appealed to Pharaoh: "Why have you treated your servants this way? [16] Your servants are given no straw, yet we are told, `Make bricks!' Your servants are being beaten, but the fault is with your own people." [17] Pharaoh said, "Lazy, that's what you are---lazy! That is why you keep saying, `Let us go and sacrifice to the Lord.' [18] Now get to work. You will not be given any straw, yet you must produce your full quota of bricks." [19] The Israelite foremen realized they were in trouble when they were told, "You are not to reduce the number of bricks required of you for each day." [20] When they left Pharaoh, they found Moses and Aaron waiting to meet them, [21] and they said, "May the Lord look upon you and judge you! You have made us a stench to Pharaoh and his officials and have put a sword in their hand to kill us." [22] Moses returned to the Lord and said, "O Lord, why have you brought trouble upon this people? Is this why you sent me? [23] Ever since I went to Pharaoh to speak in your name, he has brought trouble upon this people, and you have not rescued your people at all."
[6:1] Then the Lord said to Moses, "Now you will see what I will do to Pharaoh: Because of my mighty hand he will let them go; because of my mighty hand he will drive them out of his country."


1. To all who have been intimidated by the devil and felt that you are facing all kinds of spiritual attacks from all sides (be it whether it is at our work place, relationships issues, or situations at home), today the Lord wants to tell us: "Now you will see what I will do to Pharaoh: Because of my mighty hand he will let them go; because of my mighty hand he will drive them out of his country."

It is my firm believe that the Lord will deliver all of us from the difficult situations that we are facing. We need to trust in the Lord that He will always provide a way out of the "impossible" situations of our lives...


2. In today's QT, I felt the Lord spoke to me to NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ask such a question, "O Lord, why have you brought trouble upon this people? Is this why you sent me? [23] Ever since I went to Pharaoh to speak in your name, he has brought trouble upon this people, and you have not rescued your people at all."

The devil's scheme is to intimidate me, accuse me of being "lazy", make me feel despair of "how to produce bricks without straws?" I MUST NOT allow the devil or allow the situations around me to doubt my calling, question the reason of why the Lord has sent me? The reminder is to look beyond the situation that I am currently facing and believe that God has grant me the victory, that God will finally deliver ALL His People (from sin, from broken families/relationships, from living a LIFE without JOY!!!)


Closing Prayer:
Father God, we await Your return to earth. Reveal Your glory to all people in such a way that no one can deny who You are. Defend Your servants and deliver Your people from sin and death. I trust in You to make all things right. In Jesus' name. Amen.



...

No comments: