Monday, January 7, 2008

Psalm 8

Psalm 8
O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!


You have set your glory above the heavens. From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger. When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor. You made him ruler over the works of your hands; you put everything under his feet: all flocks and herds, and the beasts of the field, the birds of the air, and the fish of the sea, all that swim the paths of the seas.

O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!


Indeed our Lord is Great & Majestic!!! His name deserved to be praised and all glory & honor be due unto Him!!! When I consider the heavens, the work of His fingers, His whole creation, me as a workmanship of God, I just cannot help but give Him praise...

Today is the beginning of the 2nd week, and as I read Psalms in the last 7 days, I just felt that the Lord was drawing me closer to trust in God's faithfulness despite of whatever circumstances that I am facing.

But today, as I read Psalm 8, I felt that I am going to grow even closer to the Lord where the Lord will reveal to me His Greatness... It just excites me to know that the Lord is going to show me His glory...

I remember on the 1st day of the New Year, the Lord used me to pray for an old lady and led her to Christ at her hospital bed. I told the family of the old lady that I was not just there to share Christ with her but I believe that God can heal and she will recover; despite the doctor sharing with the family that she may go any moment. Praise God, because as I prayed for her, she got better and better each day and clearly, she is recovering. Indeed God is great and He is our Great Healer.

So today, do you have something that you want to thank God for? Do you think that our God is great? Let's praise Him and sing Glory & Honor be unto the Lord, our God!!!

Amen!!!

No comments: