Sunday, January 6, 2008

Psalm 6

Psalm 6
O LORD, do not rebuke me in your anger or discipline me in your wrath. Be merciful to me, LORD, for I am faint; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are in agony.
My soul is in anguish. How long, O LORD, how long? Turn, O LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love. No one remembers you when he is dead. Who praises you from the grave?
I am worn out from groaning; all night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears. My eyes grow weak with sorrow; they fail because of all my foes.
Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping. The LORD has heard my cry for mercy; the LORD accepts my prayer. All my enemies will be ashamed and dismayed; they will turn back in sudden disgrace.


Dear Father in Heaven, please forgives me of my sins and all the transgressions that I have done that have griefed your heart… So many times, I have done as I pleased, went my own way and spoke idle words… which has caused disunity to your body and brought shame to you instead of glory… Lord, I am truly sorry, will You please forgives me?

Dear Lord Jesus, I thank you for all your blessings that you have given to me and I dare not take the good health that You have bestowed upon me for granted. It is You who have always watched over me and kept me safe… How many times that I was delivered from my enemies by Your Hands. In You alone shall I trust, in You alone I shall depend. Indeed, the Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want…

Dear Holy Spirit, in times when I was down, You have always been my Comforter. In times when I am sad, You have always been the Lifter of my head. In You, I find rest; in You, I find peace; in You, I find hope!!! May all the days of my life be a worship unto you… In good times, I will praise You! In times of trails, I will praise You! Because You are worthy to be praised and Your Name is Blessed!!! Hence Lord, I place my life in Your hands and trust in You fully. May I rest in the protection of Your hand.

In Jesus Name I pray, AMEN!!!

No comments: