Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It is the Lord who builds the House!!!

Scripture Reference: Psalm 127

Psalm 127:1 says, "Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain..."
As I go deep in the Lord, I realized that it is very important to be able to rest in the Lord Jesus and depend on Him totally for all the things in my life. In the midst of building my tribe in the ministry, I've learnt that unless the LORD builds my house, I will labor in vain. Hence, it is important that I do not be anxious, but learn to commit to the Lord in prayer for whatever that I do.

Are you tired? Do you feel discouraged?
Have you tried to build your cell or done something for God but you still don’t see anything great happening?

Do you feel small and insignificant and hence give up trying?

Today, the Lord wants to set you free from the hurt and the tiredness. Right now, I want you to close your eyes and place your hand upon your heart. Will you surrender to the Lord, your hurts, tiredness & insignificance unto the Lord? Allow the Holy Spirit to take over and HEAL you and renew your faith, mind & heart. After which, make this declaration together with me:

Dear Lord, thank you for your healing & restoration. Today remind me that it is for your glory that I’m building your kingdom and not for my own ambition. I want to see & experience VICTORY in my life. Help me to anchor back in You for without Christ, I can do nothing. So Lord, in 2007 as I remain in you, help me to be fruitful and claim back all the blessings you have prepared for me. Lord, with You I’ll be VICTORIOUS again! AMEN.

No comments: