Friday, January 5, 2007

God has made us Righteous

Scripture Reference: Romans 3:21-28

I am using the Devotion Guide, entitled: "From Faith to Faith, a Daily Guide to Victory, by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland" for my daily devotion.. :)

In today’s devotion, Kenneth shared with us the following:

I don’t care how badly you may have messed things up yesterday or how many mistakes you have made, I want you to begin this day knowing you are righteous!
Not because of anything you’ve done but because you’ve received, by faith in Jesus, the very righteousness of God…..
Don’t let the devil rob you of even one of these blessings by telling you “you’re unworthy of them”.
Run him off. Shout out loud, ‘I am the righteousness of God!’
Then step out in faith and enjoy the privileges God has prepared for you!

I fully agree with what Kenneth has said as stated above. Some believers are living in such defeat in life that they lost all of God’s blessings for them because they accepted the arguments the devil has cast upon them.

In Romans 3:22, the bible tells us that “This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe.

Let's Breakout and believe in the promises of God so that we will receive our Victory in Christ.
Let us rise up and shout out LOUD:

“I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD!!!”

No comments: