Thursday, March 27, 2008

Psalm 87

Of the Sons of Korah. A psalm. A song.

He has set his foundation on the holy mountain; the LORD loves the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. Glorious things are said of you, O city of God:
Selah
"I will record Rahab and Babylon among those who acknowledge me--Philistia too, and Tyre, along with Cush--and will say, `This one was born in Zion.' " Indeed, of Zion it will be said, "This one and that one were born in her, and the Most High himself will establish her." The LORD will write in the register of the peoples: "This one was born in Zion."
Selah
As they make music they will sing, "All my fountains are in you."


The Lord loves FCBC and He has set His foundation on His Holy Church!!! He loves all the full time pastors who are gatekeepers of FCBC. Glorious things are said of you, O FCBC, the Church set apart by God for this nation.

Throughout the days of different times, we can hear people saying, “this one is from FCBC, that one is from FCBC… and the Most High Himself will establish her.”

We shall rise up and make music and sing, “All my fountains of Blessings are in FCBC.”

O Lord, my God, thank You for Your word to me… I love You, Lord. I love Your Psalms!!! I love Your Word!!!

No comments: