Friday, March 7, 2008

Psalm 67

May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine upon us,
Selah
that your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations. May the peoples praise you, O God; may all the peoples praise you. May the nations be glad and sing for joy, for you rule the peoples justly and guide the nations of the earth.
Selah
May the peoples praise you, O God; may all the peoples praise you. Then the land will yield its harvest, and God, our God, will bless us. God will bless us, and all the ends of the earth will fear him.



Dear Lord Jesus, I thank You for the grace & blessings that You have given to me… I will praise You all the days of my life…

As I reflect on today’s Psalm, I cannot help but recall all the blessings that He has given to me throughout my whole life… My wife, my children, my spiritual family… All my friends, brothers, sisters who love me and cherish me… What have I done to deserve all these blessings? I can only say it is all because God chose to bless me… purely by His sovereignty & His choice of showering His grace upon me… That is why when I have my first child, my daughter, I have no hesitation at all to call her Grace…

Dear Lord Jesus, I thank You for the grace You have to me and I want to tell You that I love You… Yes, I love You very very much!!! Thank You, Dad for Your love to me… Thank You!!!

No comments: