Friday, March 21, 2008

Psalm 82

A psalm of Asaph.

God presides in the great assembly; he gives judgment among the "gods": "How long will you defend the unjust and show partiality to the wicked?
Selah
Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked. "They know nothing, they understand nothing. They walk about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken."

I said, `You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' But you will die like mere men; you will fall like every other ruler."

Rise up, O God, judge the earth, for all the nations are your inheritance.


Dear Lord, I know that You are the Lord God Almighty!!! In Your compassion for the poor & needy, You will protect them & provide for them. Jesus is Your Name, the Lord who is faithful and righteous. Surely, You will judge the earth and deliver justice over the land!!!

Yes Lord, all the nations are Your inheritance. Today, I ask of You to give the nations to me as an inheritance, O God. Here am I, send me… As we prepare our hearts to go into China in July, Lord may You give us a heart of compassion like yours so that we will go to China with a heart to serve the poor & the needy.

Dear Lord, as we partner the youths in China to serve the poor & needy all over China, may You use us to influence the Chinese youths to catch that fire of compassion from You too… Be with us Lord, as You send us. If You are not there, please pull us back, don’t send us… But Lord, if You send me over, then please Lord, go with me. And I will serve with You with all my heart, with all my strength, with all my soul…

I love You, my Lord Jesus!!!

No comments: