Monday, May 12, 2008

Psalm 134

A song of ascents.

Praise the LORD, all you servants of the LORD who minister by night in the house of the LORD. Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and praise the LORD. May the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth, bless you from Zion.


Wow!!! What can I write about Psalm 134??? So short, and so sweet… O Lord, what do you want to tell me today???

Simple, my son, PRAISE THE LORD!!! All the servants of the Lord who minister by night in the house of the Lord, PRAISE THE LORD... No matter how difficult the ministering is, how late into the night that we labor in ministering to the people of God, how tired we may be… Lift up our hands and PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Yes, today, the Lord remind us to PRAISE HIM!!! That we may praise Him in all circumstances, in all situations, pleasant or adverse… that we will PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!!

And the LORD, the Maker of heaven & earth, will bless me from Zion. Yes, I am from Zion… and the LORD will bless me… I will PRAISE THE LORD!!!

No comments: